Open
*Take me
Keep Your Word in my heart
Come break me
Jesus, I take Your brand new start
I need You
To shine Your light into my life
Inside and Out
*I feel, I feel it's comin'
Swelling up through my chest
I feel my lungs are falling
Just like my first and last breath
*Come take me
Come save me
Rearrange and rededicate me
I surrender
Cuz You're better
Jesus, only Your blood can make me, clean
*(Jesus, only Your blood can save me [to chorus])
*Come oceans of love
Crash on my shores
Come oceans of light
I open my doors
Keep Your Word in my heart
Come break me
Jesus, I take Your brand new start
I need You
To shine Your light into my life
Inside and Out
*I feel, I feel it's comin'
Swelling up through my chest
I feel my lungs are falling
Just like my first and last breath
*Come take me
Come save me
Rearrange and rededicate me
I surrender
Cuz You're better
Jesus, only Your blood can make me, clean
*(Jesus, only Your blood can save me [to chorus])
*Come oceans of love
Crash on my shores
Come oceans of light
I open my doors

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home